The Acoustic Neuroma Association NSW Inc is a patient organised support group and non-profit organisation.
WHAT DOES THE ANA NSW DO?
- Responds to an individual’s need for psychological and social support, both before and after surgery.
- Provides quality information and support to newly diagnosed patients and maintains an information library.
- Produces a newsletter for its members and other interested persons.
- Holds regular meetings with a guest speaker.
- Promotes public education about the symptoms of acoustic neuroma.
- Provides opportunities to communicate with others who have had similar experience.
- Promotes and supports research into the cause, development and treatment of acoustic neuroma.
- Provides information on patient rehabilitation to health care personnel interested in the treatment of benign cranial tumours and the alleviation of post-surgical problems.